2012 m. vasario 20 d., pirmadienis

It's me


Hi!

It is my first time when I start writing here. Long time ago in my childhood I used to write a diary. There were a lot of various secrets, feelings and I used to hide it somewhere that nobody could find. One day I found out that my feelings and secrets should belong to me not to a pink sheet of paper  so I kept my emotions in myself. It means  that I stopped writing a diary. And now I suppposed to write here and share my thoughts with you. As you know we have already studied one term together but not everyone exactly know who I am.  So, for the first time I would like to introduce myself and say what you may expect from me. 

As you know my name is Evelina. So please call me like this because I really do not like when I am called Eve, Eva or something like that.  Another my feature of character which is sometimes good, sometimes bad - stubbornness. I have my own strong opinion and it is hard to overpersuade me.  I am truthful and reliable person so I cannot stand when people lie to me. Also I am helpful, never refuse to help. What is more, I am shy a little bit. Thats why sometimes you can see me blushing. All in all, I am friendly person trying to be as positive as possible. 

Talking about hobbies, I can say that I had been dancing for ten years. Tried different styles of dancing starting from folk dance to sport dance, show dance, modern dance and even hip – hop. Two years ago I danced  in basketball matches during time outs. It was  a challenge. I attended theatre club as well. I always try to participate in various events and projects. One of them was the international project  ‘Well – being at School‘. I like traveling but never thought about living abroad and I am not planning to leave my native country for  a long time. Before entering the university at school I was not an extraodinary person or a head girl but I tried to do my homework and all works on time.

Thats all for now. I hope you will add something about me and say what impression did I make from your point of view:)

Have a good evening!

9 komentarai:

  1. Evelina, it is nice to read about you ;) it is pleasant to know more and more about all groupmates! Don't be lost at this "diary thing", I believe that we all will manage it :) good luck.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Oh, very nice article :) I found out some new interesting things about You :) One thing I can add - Don't stop smiling ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. It was really interesting to read, Evelina! :) And I want to ask one thing... You have tried different styles of dance. So what is your favorite style?:)))

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. What i like most about you, Evelina, is that you are a DANCER. Dancing is good almost everywhere and everytime ;D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. it was very nice to read ! I knew some new facts about you. But you know, I have noticed that you are very stubborn and you have your strict opinion about everything, these things I like the most, but I know that you have much more. :)
    We have some similarities, so I guess that is why we can relate easily. :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Autorius pašalino šį komentarą.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. It was characterful article,interesting to know about you more,because at the university I couldn't see your all character features. :)

      Panaikinti
  7. Evelina, you're such a tallented girl. You know how to plan your time and finish all your works in time. I think that it will be a very useful feature for your future job. I like you being stubborn sometimes, but don't forget to smile more as well! ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti